- Analysts at Evercore ISI Group upgraded HCP, Inc. HCP from Underperform to In-Line. HCP shares fell 0.03 percent to $30.60 in pre-market trading.
- Mizuho upgraded HCA Holdings Inc HCA from Neutral to Buy. HCA shares closed at $86.04 on Friday.
- Analysts at Wells Fargo upgraded Weatherford International Plc WFT from Market Perform to Outperform. Weatherford shares gained 8.32 percent to $6.38 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at BMO Capital upgraded Flowserve Corp FLS from Market Perform to Outperform. Flowserve shares closed at $45.65 on Friday.
- Wells Fargo upgraded Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc MDRX from Market Perform to Outperform. Allscripts Healthcare shares closed at $11.98 on Friday.
- Analysts at Baird upgraded The Advisory Board Company ABCO from Neutral to Outperform. Advisory Board shares closed at $44.70 on Friday.
- Piper Jaffray upgraded Best Buy Co Inc BBY from Neutral to Overweight. Best Buy shares closed at $44.85 on Friday.
- KeyBanc upgraded Sanderson Farms, Inc. SAFM from Sector Weight to Overweight. Sanderson Farms shares closed at $100.35 on Friday.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs downgraded Sportsman's Warehouse Holdings Inc SPWH from Buy to Neutral. Sportsman's Warehouse shares closed at $4.64 on Friday.
- Analysts at Piper Jaffray downgraded Michaels Companies Inc MIK from Overweight to Neutral. Michaels Companies shares rose 2.73 percent to $22.56 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Illinois Tool Works Inc. ITW from Buy to Hold. Illinois Tool Works shares closed at $132.77 on Friday.
- JMP Securities downgraded KB Home KBH from Market Outperform to Market Perform. KB Home shares closed at $19.61 on Friday.
- KeyBanc downgraded Pilgrim's Pride Corporation PPC from Overweight to Sector Weight. Pilgrims Pride shares closed at $22.26 on Friday.
- Raymond James downgraded Sierra Wireless, Inc. (USA) SWIR from Outperform to Market Perform. Sierra Wireless shares closed at $29.70 on Friday.
- Wells Fargo downgraded Wageworks Inc WAGE from Outperform to Market Perform. WageWorks shares closed at $74.50 on Friday.
- Citigroup initiated coverage on Groupon Inc GRPN with a Neutral rating. The price target for Groupon is set to $5. Groupon shares closed at $3.99 on Friday.
- Citigroup initiated coverage on IAC/InterActiveCorp IAC with a Buy rating. The price target for IAC/InterActive is set to $89. IAC/InterActive shares closed at $72.74 on Friday.
- Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Snap Inc SNAP with a Buy rating. The price target for Snap is set to $27. Snap shares closed at $22.74 on Friday.
- Cowen & Co. initiated coverage on EXACT Sciences Corporation EXAS with an Outperform rating. The price target for Exact Sciences is set to $30. Exact Sciences shares closed at $21.08 on Friday.
- Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on Snap SNAP with an Overweight rating. The price target for Snap is set to $28. Snap shares closed at $22.74 on Friday.
- Telsey Advisory Group initiated coverage on Starbucks Corporation SBUX with an Outperform rating. The price target for Starbucks is set to $66. Starbucks shares closed at $21.08 on Friday.
- Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on CIT Group Inc. CIT with an Equal-Weight rating. The price target for CIT Group is set to $45. CIT Group shares closed at $41.36 on Friday.
- H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on CytomX Therapeutics Inc CTMX with a Buy rating. The price target for CytomX Therapeutics is set to $24. CytomX Therapeutics shares closed at $17.79 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.