Benzinga's Top Upgrades, Downgrades For March 20, 2017
- Stephens & Co. upgraded Time Inc (NYSE: TIME) from Underweight to Equal-Weight. Time shares rose 0.52 percent to close at $19.15 on Friday.
- Bank of America upgraded FireEye Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) from Neutral to Buy. FireEye shares gained 6.24 percent to $11.40 in pre-market trading.
- William Blair upgraded Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF) from Market Perform to Outperform. Tiffany shares rose 2.50 percent to $94.73 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley upgraded HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP) from Underweight to Equal-Weight. HCP shares gained 0.33 percent to close at $30.12 on Friday.
- Goldman Sachs upgraded CF Industries Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CF) from Neutral to Buy. CF Industries shares rose 3.65 percent to $30.36 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Leerink Swann upgraded Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ: ILMN) from Market Perform to Outperform. Illumina shares gained 0.60 percent to close at $160.42 on Friday.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse upgraded Rockwell Collins, Inc. (NYSE: COL) from Neutral to Outperform. Rockwell Collins shares rose 0.67 percent to $99.21 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Wedbush upgraded Shake Shack Inc (NYSE: SHAK) from Underperform to Neutral. Shake Shack shares gained 1.69 percent to $33.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Cowen & Co. upgraded American Railcar Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARII) from Market Perform to Outperform. American Railcar shares rose 1.22 percent to close at $39.87 on Friday.
- Susquehanna upgraded Johnson Controls International plc (NYSE: JCI) from Neutral to Positive. Johnson Controls shares slipped 0.19 percent to $41.89 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded Stifel Financial Corp (NYSE: SF) from Buy to Neutral. Stifel Financial shares slipped 2.04 percent to close at $52.90 on Friday.
- Needham downgraded Nimble Storage Inc (NYSE: NMBL) from Buy to Hold. Nimble Storage shares dropped 0.08 percent to $12.45 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs downgraded Bunge Ltd (NYSE: BG) from Buy to Neutral. Bunge shares fell 0.29 percent to $81.60 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey downgraded INC Research Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: INCR) from Buy to Hold. INC Research shares dropped 2.05 percent to close at $45.35 on Friday.
- Analysts at Piper Jaffray downgraded Mobileye NV (NYSE: MBLY) from Overweight to Neutral. Mobileye shares rose 0.15 percent to $60.60 in pre-market trading.
- Susquehanna downgraded Caleres Inc (NYSE: CAL) from Positive to Neutral. Caleres shares fell 0.04 percent to close at $27.95 on Friday.
- Mizuho downgraded Hudson Pacific Properties Inc (NYSE: HPP) from Buy to Neutral. Hudson Pacific Properties shares rose 2.38 percent to close at $35.25 on Friday.
- Canaccord Genuity downgraded Sonic Corporation (NASDAQ: SONC) from Buy to Hold. Sonic shares rose 0.34 percent to close at $23.78 on Friday.
- Analysts at William Blair initiated coverage on Laureate Education Inc (NASDAQ: LAUR) with a Market Perform rating. Laureate Education shares closed at $13.43 on Friday.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (NYSE: BRK.A) with an Equal-Weight rating. Berkshire Hathaway shares closed at $258,952.00 on Friday.
- Analysts at Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage on MeetMe Inc (NASDAQ: MEET) with a Buy rating. The price target for MeetMe is set to $10. MeetMe shares closed at $5.19 on Friday.
- Analysts at Monness Crespi Hardt initiated coverage on Snap Inc (NYSE: SNAP) with a Buy rating. The price target for Snap is set to $25. Snap shares closed at $19.54 on Friday.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse initiated coverage of Pretium Resources Inc (NYSE: PVG) with an Outperform rating. The price target for Pretium Resources is set to $13.50. Pretium Resources shares closed at $10.75 on Friday.
Latest Ratings for TIME
|Mar 2017||Stephens & Co.||Upgrades||Underweight||Equal-Weight|
|Jan 2017||Wells Fargo||Upgrades||Market Perform||Outperform|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.