- Analysts at Morgan Stanley upgraded Home Depot Inc HD from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Home Depot shares rose 0.74 percent to $146.33 in pre-market trading.
- UBS upgraded International Flavors & Fragrances Inc IFF from Neutral to Buy. International Flavors shares rose 0.83 percent to close at $122.63 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Jefferies upgraded ONEOK, Inc. OKE from Underperform to Hold. ONEOK shares fell 1.29 percent to close at $53.52 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Piper Jaffray upgraded Steven Madden, Ltd. SHOO from Neutral to Overweight. Steven Madden shares rose 2.81 percent to $38.30 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Compass Point upgraded Patriot National Inc PN from Neutral to Buy. Patriot National shares fell 4.30 percent to close at $4.45 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Argus Research upgraded Roper Technologies Inc ROP from Hold to Buy. Roper Technologies shares rose 0.24 percent to close at $207.87 on Wednesday.
- BTIG Research upgraded Square Inc SQ from Neutral to Buy. Square shares gained 9.8 percent to $16.51 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James upgraded AquaVenture Holdings Ltd WAAS from Outperform to Strong Buy. AquaVenture Holdings shares gained 2.72 percent to $18.50 in pre-market trading.
- Longbow Research upgraded Restaurant Brands International Inc QSR from Underperform to Neutral. Restaurant Brands shares dropped 2.76 percent to close at $56.01 on Wednesday.
- Moffett Nathanson downgraded Charter Communications, Inc. CHTR from Buy to Neutral. Charter Communications shares closed at $325.14 on Wednesday.
- Nomura downgraded NVIDIA Corporation NVDA from Buy to Reduce. NVIDIA shares fell 4.30 percent to $106.00 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo downgraded Reynolds American, Inc. RAI from Outperform to Market Perform. Reynolds American shares rose 0.56 percent to $61.29 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse downgraded Bloomin' Brands Inc BLMN from Outperform to Neutral. Bloomin Brands shares dropped 4.99 percent to close at $17.88 on Wednesday.
- FBR Capital downgraded Dorman Products Inc. DORM from Outperform to Market Perform. Dorman Products shares rose 7.86 percent to close at $77.94 on Wednesday.
- Barclays downgraded Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc NSM from Equal-Weight to Underweight. Nationstar Mortgage shares rose 1.46 percent to close at $18.79 on Wednesday.
- Update: This article originally said analysts at Wells Fargo downgraded Juno Therapeutics Inc JUNO from Outperform to Market Perform. This is incorrect; On Wednesday, Wells Fargo initiated Juno at Outperform.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus downgraded La-Z-Boy Incorporated LZB from Buy to Hold. La-Z-Boy shares fell 1.41 percent to $28.00 in pre-market trading.
- Imperial Capital downgraded FLIR Systems, Inc. FLIR from Outperform to In-Line. FLIR Systems shares dropped 0.22 percent to close at $36.68 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Needham downgraded Argos Therapeutics Inc ARGS from Buy to Hold. Argos Therapeutics shares gained 1.69 percent to $1.50 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Noble Financial initiated coverage on DLH Holdings Corp. DLHC with a Buy rating. The price target for DLH Holdings is set to $7.50. DLH Holdings shares closed at $5.27 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Janney Capital initiated coverage on Global Medical REIT Inc GMRE with a Buy rating. Global Medical REIT shares closed at $8.48 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley initiated coverage on IMPINJ Inc PI with an Overweight rating. IMPINJ shares closed at $28.49 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Craig-Hallum initiated coverage on Sevcon Inc SEV with a Buy rating. The price target for Sevcon is set to $24. Sevcon shares closed at $14.00 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus initiated coverage of Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc RETA with a Buy rating. Reata Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $23.21 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at RBC Capital initiated coverage on Monsanto Company MON with a Sector Perform rating. The price target for Monsanto is set to $118. Monsanto shares closed at $111.38 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Chardan Capital initiated coverage of OncoCyte Corp OCX with a Buy rating. The price target for OncoCyte is set to $6.50. OncoCyte shares closed at $5.05 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Jeld-Wen Holding Inc JELD with a Neutral rating. The price target for Jeld-Wen Holding is set to $28. Jeld-Wen shares closed at $30.70 on Wednesday.
- Evercore ISI Group initiated coverage on Jazz Pharmaceuticals plc JAZZ with a Buy rating. Jazz Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $134.95 on Wednesday.
- RBC Capital initiated coverage on Albemarle Corporation ALB with an Outperform rating. The price target for Albemarle is set to $114. Albemarle shares closed at $92.44 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.