- Analysts at HSBC upgraded Constellation Brands, Inc. STZ from Reduce to Hold. Constellation shares rose 0.99 percent to $151.25 in pre-market trading.
- Atlantic Equities upgraded Anadarko Petroleum Corporation APC from Underweight to Neutral. Anadarko Petroleum shares rose 1.02 percent to close at $69.53 on Tuesday.
- Raymond James upgraded Leggett & Platt, Inc. LEG from Market Perform to Strong Buy. Leggett & Platt shares rose 1.12 percent to close at $47.72 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at UBS upgraded Marvell Technology Group Ltd. MRVL from Sell to Buy. Marvell Technology shares rose 3.90 percent to $15.45 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse upgraded Danaher Corporation DHR from Neutral to Outperform. Danaher shares rose 1 percent to $84.76 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at JMP Securities upgraded Twilio Inc TWLO from Market Perform to Market Outperform. Twilio shares rose 3.71 percent to $29.90 in pre-market trading.
- Nomura upgraded Boyd Gaming Corporation BYD from Neutral to Buy. Boyd Gaming shares closed at $20.32 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Evercore ISI Group upgraded Coach Inc COH from Hold to Buy. Coach shares gained 1.10 percent to $37.76 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded Costamare Inc CMRE from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Costamare shares gained 5.27 percent to $5.59 in pre-market trading.
- MoffettNathanson upgraded Twenty-First Century Fox Inc FOXA from Neutral to Buy. 21st Century Fox shares rose 0.80 percent to $31.63 in pre-market trading.
- Evercore ISI Group downgraded Michael Kors Holdings Ltd KORS from Buy to Hold. Michael Kors shares fell 1.19 percent to $42.30 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital downgraded United Parcel Service, Inc. UPS from Outperform to Market Perform. UPS shares fell 0.45 percent to $108.64 in pre-market trading.
- Moffett Nathanson downgraded Time Warner Inc TWX from Buy to Neutral. Time Warner shares rose 0.24 percent to close at $96.85 on Tuesday.
- Bernstein downgraded Corning Incorporated GLW from Outperform to Market Perform. Corning shares fell 1.66 percent to $26.05 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse downgraded National CineMedia, Inc. NCMI from Outperform to Underperform. National CineMedia shares gained 1.17 percent to close at $14.66 on Tuesday.
- FBR Capital downgraded Under Armour Inc UAA from Outperform to Market Perform. Under Armour shares fell 0.09 percent to $21.47 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley downgraded CarMax, Inc KMX from Equal-Weight to Underweight. CarMax shares fell 0.27 percent to close at $66.71 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Evercore ISI Group downgraded Fossil Group Inc FOSL from Buy to Hold. Fossil shares rose 2.69 percent to close at $25.57 on Tuesday.
- Credit Suisse downgraded IMAX Corporation (USA) IMAX from Outperform to Neutral. Imax shares fell 0.61 percent to $32.40 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Raymond James initiated coverage on Howard Bancorp Inc HBMD with a Strong Buy rating. Howard Bancorp shares closed at $17.15 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Chardan Capital initiated coverage of Social Reality Inc SRAX with a Buy rating. The price target for Social Reality is set to $9. Social Reality shares closed at $2.86 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse initiated coverage on Danaher Corporation DHR with an Outperform rating. Danaher shares closed at $83.92 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Guggenheim initiated coverage on Spark Energy Inc SPKE with a Buy rating. Spark Energy shares closed at $25.85 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Barclays initiated coverage on FMC Technologies, Inc. FTI with an Equal-Weight rating. FMC Technologies shares closed at $33.62 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.