Benzinga's Top Upgrades, Downgrades For February 1, 2017
- Analysts at HSBC upgraded Constellation Brands, Inc. (NYSE: STZ) from Reduce to Hold. Constellation shares rose 0.99 percent to $151.25 in pre-market trading.
- Atlantic Equities upgraded Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: APC) from Underweight to Neutral. Anadarko Petroleum shares rose 1.02 percent to close at $69.53 on Tuesday.
- Raymond James upgraded Leggett & Platt, Inc. (NYSE: LEG) from Market Perform to Strong Buy. Leggett & Platt shares rose 1.12 percent to close at $47.72 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at UBS upgraded Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: MRVL) from Sell to Buy. Marvell Technology shares rose 3.90 percent to $15.45 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse upgraded Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR) from Neutral to Outperform. Danaher shares rose 1 percent to $84.76 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at JMP Securities upgraded Twilio Inc (NYSE: TWLO) from Market Perform to Market Outperform. Twilio shares rose 3.71 percent to $29.90 in pre-market trading.
- Nomura upgraded Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) from Neutral to Buy. Boyd Gaming shares closed at $20.32 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Evercore ISI Group upgraded Coach Inc (NYSE: COH) from Hold to Buy. Coach shares gained 1.10 percent to $37.76 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded Costamare Inc (NYSE: CMRE) from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Costamare shares gained 5.27 percent to $5.59 in pre-market trading.
- MoffettNathanson upgraded Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (NASDAQ: FOXA) from Neutral to Buy. 21st Century Fox shares rose 0.80 percent to $31.63 in pre-market trading.
- Evercore ISI Group downgraded Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (NYSE: KORS) from Buy to Hold. Michael Kors shares fell 1.19 percent to $42.30 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital downgraded United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE: UPS) from Outperform to Market Perform. UPS shares fell 0.45 percent to $108.64 in pre-market trading.
- Moffett Nathanson downgraded Time Warner Inc (NYSE: TWX) from Buy to Neutral. Time Warner shares rose 0.24 percent to close at $96.85 on Tuesday.
- Bernstein downgraded Corning Incorporated (NYSE: GLW) from Outperform to Market Perform. Corning shares fell 1.66 percent to $26.05 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse downgraded National CineMedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: NCMI) from Outperform to Underperform. National CineMedia shares gained 1.17 percent to close at $14.66 on Tuesday.
- FBR Capital downgraded Under Armour Inc (NYSE: UAA) from Outperform to Market Perform. Under Armour shares fell 0.09 percent to $21.47 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley downgraded CarMax, Inc (NYSE: KMX) from Equal-Weight to Underweight. CarMax shares fell 0.27 percent to close at $66.71 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Evercore ISI Group downgraded Fossil Group Inc (NASDAQ: FOSL) from Buy to Hold. Fossil shares rose 2.69 percent to close at $25.57 on Tuesday.
- Credit Suisse downgraded IMAX Corporation (USA) (NYSE: IMAX) from Outperform to Neutral. Imax shares fell 0.61 percent to $32.40 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Raymond James initiated coverage on Howard Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ: HBMD) with a Strong Buy rating. Howard Bancorp shares closed at $17.15 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Chardan Capital initiated coverage of Social Reality Inc (NASDAQ: SRAX) with a Buy rating. The price target for Social Reality is set to $9. Social Reality shares closed at $2.86 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse initiated coverage on Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR) with an Outperform rating. Danaher shares closed at $83.92 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Guggenheim initiated coverage on Spark Energy Inc (NASDAQ: SPKE) with a Buy rating. Spark Energy shares closed at $25.85 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Barclays initiated coverage on FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) with an Equal-Weight rating. FMC Technologies shares closed at $33.62 on Tuesday.
Latest Ratings for STZ
|Mar 2017||JP Morgan||Initiates Coverage On||Overweight|
|Jan 2017||Bank of America||Upgrades||Underperform||Buy|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.