- Baird upgraded Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc MAA from Neutral to Outperform. Mid-America Apartment shares fell 2.98 percent to close at $88.90 on Thursday.
- Bank of America upgraded J C Penney Company Inc JCP from Neutral to Buy. JC Penney shares rose 2.83 percent to $9.80 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital upgraded Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. SXL from Sector Perform to Outperform. Sunoco Logistics Partners shares rose 2.13 percent to $23.00 in pre-market trading.
- Baird upgraded Atlassian Corporation PLC TEAM from Neutral to Outperform. Atlassian shares rose 1.45 percent to $26.50 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at JP Morgan upgraded CBOE Holdings, Inc CBOE from Neutral to Overweight. The price target for CBOE Holdings has been raised from $78 to $84. CBOE Holdings shares gained 0.84 percent to close at $69.48 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank upgraded Square Inc SQ from Hold to Buy. The price target for Square has been raised from $13 to $17. Square shares rose 2.60 percent to $13.04 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Baird upgraded HealthStream, Inc. HSTM from Neutral to Outperform. HealthStream shares dropped 3.27 percent to close at $24.24 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Longbow Research upgraded Valvoline Inc VVV from Neutral to Buy. Valvoline shares fell 3.16 percent to close at $20.28 on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.