Benzinga's Top Upgrades
- Credit Suisse upgraded BP plc (ADR) (NYSE: BP) from Neutral to Outperform. BP shares rose 2.11 percent to $35.75 in pre-market trading.
- Buckingham upgraded Skechers USA Inc (NYSE: SKX) from Neutral to Buy. Skechers shares rose 7.51 percent to $24.49 in pre-market trading.
- Needham upgraded Instructure Inc (NYSE: INST) from Buy to Strong Buy. Instructure shares rose 7.93 percent to $21.10 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Bank of America upgraded Deere & Company (NYSE: DE) from Neutral to Buy. Deere shares gained 1.40 percent to $101.60 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus upgraded Lindsay Corporation (NYSE: LNN) from Sell to Hold. Lindsay shares rose 1.57 percent to close at $84.28 on Wednesday.
- Guggenheim upgraded Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) from Neutral to Buy. Darden Restaurants shares rose 0.58 percent to close at $73.30 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Oppenheimer upgraded Semtech Corporation (NASDAQ: SMTC) from Perform to Outperform. Semtech shares gained 6.05 percent to $29.80 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Argus Research upgraded Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBRL) from Hold to Buy. Cracker Barrel shares fell 0.39 percent to close at $162.74 on Wednesday.
- Citigroup upgraded Travelers Companies Inc (NYSE: TRV) from Neutral to Buy. Travelers shares rose 1.46 percent to $115.00 in pre-market trading.
- Independent Research upgraded Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX) from Hold to Buy. Chevron shares rose 1.11 percent to $112.80 in pre-market trading.
Latest Ratings for BP
|Dec 2016||Credit Suisse||Upgrades||Neutral||Outperform|
|Dec 2016||Independent Research||Upgrades||Hold||Buy|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.