Benzinga's Top Upgrades
- Deutsche Bank upgraded Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE: GS) from Hold to Buy. The price target for Goldman Sachs has been raised from $180 to $255. Goldman Sachs shares rose 0.94 percent to $213.75 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays upgraded Charles River Laboratories Intl. Inc (NYSE: CRL) from Underweight to Equal-Weight. Charles River shares closed at $71.56 on Tuesday.
- Goldman Sachs upgraded Celanese Corporation (NYSE: CE) from Neutral to Buy. The price target for Celanese has been raised from $83 to $92. Celanese shares rose 0.73 percent to close at $77.16 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Berenberg upgraded Teck Resources Ltd (USA) (NYSE: TCK) from Sell to Hold. Teck Resources shares gained 1.27 percent to $25.52 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at BMO Capital upgraded Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc (NYSE: MAA) from Market Perform to Outperform. Mid-America Apartment shares rose 0.66 percent to $94.43 in pre-market trading.
- Mizuho upgraded UnitedHealth Group Inc (NYSE: UNH) from Neutral to Buy. UnitedHealth shares rose 0.36 percent to $158.16 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at DA Davidson upgraded Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI) from Neutral to Buy. The price target for Super Micro Computer has been raised from $25 to $32. Super Micro Computer shares gained 2.49 percent to $26.75 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Chardan Capital upgraded Arbutus Biopharma Corp (NASDAQ: ABUS) from Neutral to Buy. The price target for Arbutus Biopharma has been raised from $3 to $4. Arbutus Biopharma shares rose 9.43 percent to $2.90 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan upgraded SBA Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: SBAC) from Neutral to Overweight. SBA Communications shares rose 0.19 percent to close at $99.81 on Tuesday.
Latest Ratings for GS
|Dec 2016||Atlantic Equities||Downgrades||Overweight||Neutral|
|Dec 2016||HSBC||Initiates Coverage On||Buy|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.