- Mizuho upgraded HCP, Inc. HCP from Neutral to Buy. HCP shares closed at $28.68 on Friday.
- Analysts at Keefe Bruyette & Woods upgraded Aon plc AON from Market Perform to Outperform. Aon shares closed at $111.96 on Friday.
- Deutsche Bank upgraded Rice Energy Inc RICE from Hold to Buy. Rice Energy shares closed at $24.01 on Friday.
- HSBC upgraded Volkswagen AG (ADR) VLKAY from Hold to Buy. Volkswagen shares closed at $27.10 on Friday.
- Analysts at Bernstein upgraded HSBC Holdings plc (ADR) HSBC from Underperform to Market Perform. HSBC shares gained 1.18 percent to $39.48 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Jaffray upgraded Fossil Group Inc FOSL from Underweight to Neutral. Fossil shares closed at $34.33 on Friday.
- Analysts at Argus Research upgraded Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. APD from Hold to Buy. Air Products shares closed at $137.96 on Friday.
- Analysts at Bernstein upgraded Tata Motors Limited (ADR) TTM from Market Perform to Outperform. Tata Motors shares slipped 0.88 percent to $33.79 in pre-market trading.
- MKM Partners upgraded KBR, Inc. KBR from Neutral to Buy. KBR shares closed at $16.25 on Friday.
- Analysts at TD Securities upgraded Royal Bank of Canada RY from Hold to Buy. Royal Bank of Canada shares closed at $ 64.55 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.