Benzinga's Top Upgrades
- Deutsche Bank upgraded eBay Inc (NASDAQ: EBAY) from Hold to Buy. The price target for eBay has been raised from $30 to $40. eBay shares rose 3.39 percent to $32.93 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo upgraded Nimble Storage Inc (NYSE: NMBL) from Market Perform to Outperform. Nimble Storage shares rose 3.58 percent to $8.40 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel Nicolaus upgraded Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (NYSE: BCEI) from Sell to Hold. Bonanza Creek Energy shares gained 8.57 percent to $1.14 in pre-market trading.
- B. Riley upgraded Coty Inc (NYSE: COTY) from Sell to Neutral. Coty shares rose 0.50 percent to $23.94 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Macquarie upgraded BlackBerry Ltd (NASDAQ: BBRY) from Underperform to Neutral. The price target for BlackBerry has been raised from $7 to $8.50. BlackBerry shares fell 0.96 percent to $8.25 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Raymond James upgraded Incyte Corporation (NASDAQ: INCY) from Market Perform to Outperform. Incyte shares rose 0.86 percent to $94.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Wunderlich upgraded Emerge Energy Services LP (NYSE: EMES) from Hold to Buy. The price target for Emerge Energy has been raised from $12 to $15. Emerge Energy shares gained 1.23 percent to $13.22 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays upgraded Great Plains Energy Incorporated (NYSE: GXP) from Underweight to Equal-weight. The price target for Great Plains Energy has been lowered from $31 to $29. Great Plains Energy shares rose 2.50 percent to close at $27.84 on Wednesday.
- Stifel Nicolaus upgraded Rex Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: REXX) from Sell to Hold. Rex Energy shares rose 9.89 percent to $0.600 in pre-market trading.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.