- Brean Capital upgraded Viacom, Inc. VIAB from Hold to Buy. The price target for Viacom is set to $44. Viacom shares gained 2.48 percent to close at $38.08 on Monday.
- Analysts at Bank of America upgraded D.R. Horton, Inc. DHI from Neutral to Buy. D.R. Horton shares rose 1.11 percent to $30.91 in pre-market trading.
- Wells Fargo upgraded Kate Spade & Co KATE from Market Perform to Outperform. Kate Spade shares gained 2.29 percent to $18.80 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Wunderlich upgraded Symantec Corporation SYMC from Hold to Buy. The price target for Symantec has been raised from $23 to $30. Symantec shares rose 1.47 percent to close at $24.85 on Monday.
- Bernstein upgraded Texas Instruments Incorporated TXN from Market Perform to Outperform. Texas Instruments shares gained 0.97 percent to $68.60 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital upgraded Rayonier Advanced Materials Inc RYAM from Underperform to Sector Perform. Rayonier Advanced shares rose 3.45 percent to close at $11.09 on Monday.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded Brady Corp BRC from Reduce to Neutral. Brady shares rose 0.76 percent to close at $34.62 on Monday.
- Analysts at CLSA upgraded Agrium Inc. (USA) AGU from Underperform to Outperform. Agrium shares gained 0.39 percent to $93.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at JP Morgan upgraded Rio Tinto plc (ADR) RIO from Neutral to Overweight. Rio Tinto shares fell 1.35 percent to $30.70 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse upgraded KLA-Tencor Corp KLAC from Neutral to Outperform. The price target for KLA-Tencor has been raised from $82 to $85. KLA-Tencor shares rose 1.71 percent to close at $70.62 on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.