Benzinga's Top Upgrades
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank upgraded Dollar Tree, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLTR) from Hold to Buy. Dollar Tree shares gained 1.74 percent to $97.97 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse upgraded Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: EEP) from Neutral to Outperform. Enbridge Energy Partners shares gained 4.05 percent to close at $23.36 on Friday.
- Stephens & Co. upgraded PNC Financial Services Group Inc (NYSE: PNC) from Equal-weight to Overweight. PNC Financial shares rose 0.69 percent to $83.22 in pre-market trading.
- Needham upgraded Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB) from Hold to Buy. Cubic shares rose 0.20 percent to close at $40.84 on Friday.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded Continental Resources, Inc. (NYSE: CLR) from Neutral to Buy. Continental Resources shares rose 0.02 percent to $44.06 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at JP Morgan upgraded Roper Technologies Inc (NYSE: ROP) from Underweight to Neutral. Roper Technologies shares rose 0.73 percent to close at $170.36 on Friday.
- Analysts at Susquehanna upgraded Oasis Petroleum Inc. (NYSE: OAS) from Neutral to Positive. Oasis Petroleum shares fell 0.26 percent to $7.58 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Mizuho upgraded UDR, Inc. (NYSE: UDR) from Neutral to Buy. UDR shares rose 1.83 percent to close at $37.23 on Friday.
- Goldman Sachs upgraded Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co (NASDAQ: HMHC) from Neutral to Buy. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt shares declined 1.11 percent to close at $16.95 on Friday.
- BTIG Research upgraded First Data Corp (NYSE: FDC) from Neutral to Buy. First Data shares rose 2.02 percent to $12.65 in pre-market trading.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.