- KeyBanc upgraded Papa John's Int'l, Inc. PZZA from Sector Weight to Overweight. Papa John's shares rose 1.62 percent to $70.24 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank upgraded Copa Holdings, S.A. CPA from Sell to Hold. Copa Holdings shares rose 0.93 percent to close at $66.52 on Tuesday.
- Argus Research upgraded Johnson & Johnson JNJ from Hold to Buy. The price target for Johnson & Johnson has been raised from $130 to $145. Johnson & Johnson shares rose 0.50 percent to $125.88 in pre-market trading.
- Canaccord Genuity upgraded Diamondback Energy Inc FANG from Hold to Buy. Diamondback Energy shares dropped 1.27 percent to close at $89.42 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank upgraded LATAM Airlines Group SA (ADR) LFL from Hold to Buy. LATAM Airlines shares slipped 0.34 percent to close at $8.92 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs upgraded Itau Unibanco Holding SA (ADR) ITUB from Sell to Neutral. Itau Unibanco shares dropped 0.76 percent to close at $10.38 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Compass Point upgraded MGIC Investment Corp. MTG from Neutral to Buy. MGIC Investment shares rose 2.50 percent to $6.98 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at SBG Securities upgraded Philip Morris International Inc. PM from Sell to Hold. Philip Morris shares rose 0.75 percent to $100.64 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Buckingham Research upgraded Group 1 Automotive, Inc. GPI from Neutral to Buy. Group 1 Automotive shares gained 3.79 percent to $59.90 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.