- Cowen & Co. cut the price target on Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. CMG from $2,250 to $1,950. Chipotle shares rose 6.1% to $1,549.97 in pre-market trading.
- Needham lowered Cerence Inc. CRNC price target from $165 to $78. Cerence shares rose 0.1% to $45.82 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc lowered Masco Corporation MAS price target from $79 to $72. Masco shares fell 3.6% to $57.00 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler boosted the price target for Paycom Software, Inc. PAYC from $498 to $505. Paycom Software shares rose 7.8% to $361.00 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James reduced the price target on Haemonetics Corporation HAE from $70 to $66. Haemonetics shares rose 3.8% to $56.65 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan lowered Big Lots, Inc. BIG price target from $54 to $31. Big Lots shares dropped 4.8% to $37.56 in pre-market trading.
- Telsey Advisory Group boosted the price target for Peloton Interactive, Inc. PTON from $30 to $40. Peloton Interactive shares rose 3.8% to $38.70 in pre-market trading.
- Wedbush cut the price target on Lyft, Inc. LYFT from $77 to $50. Lyft shares fell 3.7% to $39.69 in pre-market trading.
- Needham reduced JFrog Ltd. FROG price target from $71 to $32. JFrog shares rose 0.4% to $26.53 in pre-market trading.
- Oppenheimer raised Amgen Inc. AMGN price target from $272 to $285. Amgen shares rose 0.2% to $241.50 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Posted In: Price TargetSmall CapPre-Market OutlookAnalyst RatingsBuilding ProductsIndustrialsPrice Target Changes