10 Biggest Price Target Changes For Friday
- Morgan Stanley raised Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALNY) price target from $203 to $206. GrubHub shares closed at $164.16 on Thursday.
- Barclays raised the price target for Ares Management Corp (NYSE:ARES) from $56 to $58. Ares Management’s shares closed at $50.63 on Thursday.
- Piper Sandler lowered the price target on Seagen Inc (NASDAQ:SGEN) from $175 to $170. Seagen closed at $172.02 on Thursday.
- Needham & Company raised Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE:BSX) price target from $43 to $46. Boston Scientific shares closed at $38.85 on Thursday.
- Credit Suisse Group boosted Walt Disney Co (NYSE:DIS) price target from $192 to $218. Walt Disney shares closed at $189.63 on Thursday.
- Barclays cut Seagen Inc (NASDAQ:SGEN) price target from $177 to $168. Seagen closed at $172.02 on Thursday.
- BMO Capital Markets raised the price target for Brinker International, Inc. (NYSE:EAT) from $68 to $75. Brinker International’s shares closed at $67.40 on Thursday.
- Stifel Nicolaus raised the price target for Expedia Group Inc (NASDAQ:EXPE) from $117 to $140. Expedia Group shares closed at $149.91 on Thursday.
- KeyCorp lowered the price target on Restaurant Brands International Inc (NYSE:QSR) from $66 to $65. Restaurant Brands International closed at $60.08 on Thursday.
- Raymond James boosted Paypal Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:PYPL) price target from $296 to $333. Paypal Holdings shares closed at $285.03 on Thursday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.