- Benchmark cut the price target for Western Digital Corp WDC from $60 to $52. Western Digital shares fell 11.6% to $39.33 in pre-market trading.
- HC Wainwright & Co. lifted Novavax, Inc. NVAX price target from $132 to $290. Novavax shares rose 1.5% to $176.10 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup boosted the price target for Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc REGN from $585 to $635. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals shares rose 0.6% to $628.16 in pre-market trading.
- SVB Leerink raised the price target on BioNTech SE - ADR BNTX from $42 to $69. BioNTech shares rose 0.4% to $81.60 in pre-market trading.
- Rosenblatt lifted the price target for Square Inc SQ from $136 to $181. Square shares fell 1.4% to $144.45 in pre-market trading.
- Benchmark boosted the price target for Roku Inc ROKU from $180 to $185. Roku shares declined 4.5% to $158.00 in pre-market trading.
- Needham raised the price target on Etsy Inc ETSY from $130 to $150. Etsy shares fell 0.8% to $134.50 in pre-market trading.
- Piper Sandler boosted HubSpot Inc HUBS price target from $200 to $300. HubSpot shares rose 7.9% to $256.50 in pre-market trading.
- SVB Leerink lifted the price target for Humana Inc HUM from $465 to $496. Humana shares rose 3.3% to close at $403.91 on Wednesday.
- HC Wainwright & Co. boosted Enphase Energy Inc ENPH price target from $48 to $100. Enphase Energy shares fell 0.8% to $74.40 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.