10 Biggest Price Target Changes For Tuesday
- BMO Capital boosted Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc (NASDAQ:TTWO) price target from $120 to $170. Take-Two closed at $140.51 on Friday.
- Credit Suisse boosted Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:OLLI) price target from $ $55 to $90. Ollie's Bargain Outlet closed at $85.61 on Friday.
- Baird lifted the price target on J B Hunt Transport Services Inc (NASDAQ:JBHT) from $115 to $125. J B Hunt closed at $108.46 on Friday.
- KeyBanc cut the price target for L Brands Inc (NYSE:LB) from $25 to $21. L Brands shares closed at $15.08 on Friday.
- JP Morgan boosted the price target on iRobot Corporation (NASDAQ:IRBT) from $45 to $65. iRobot shares closed at $73.10 on Friday.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey raised the price target for Gilead Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:GILD) from $70 to $73. Gilead Sciences closed at $73.34 on Friday.
- Needham boosted the price target for Twilio Inc (NYSE:TWLO) from $170 to $225. Twilio closed at $208.62 on Friday.
- B. Riley FBR lifted the price target for Axcelis Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:ACLS) from $27 to $32. Axcelis Technologies shares closed at $25.00 on Friday.
- HC Wainwright & Co. raised Turning Point Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:TPTX) price target from $72 to $88. Turning Point Therapeutics shares closed at $58.80 on Friday.
- Benchmark boosted the price target for Pinduoduo Inc – ADR (NASDAQ:PDD) from $38 to $76. Pinduoduo closed at $68.70 on Friday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.