10 Biggest Price Target Changes For Tuesday
- Needham lowered the price target on Booking Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:BKNG) from $2,000 to $1,750. Booking shares closed at $1,413.30 on Monday.
- KeyBanc raised Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ:INTU) price target from $275 to $285. Intuit shares closed at $267.78 on Monday.
- B of A Securities lowered the price target for Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE:TSN) from $70 to $60. Tyson Foods shares closed at $55.32 on Monday.
- Raymond James boosted the price target for Willis Towers Watson PLC (NASDAQ:WLTW) from $180 to $200. Willis Towers Watson closed at $183.54 on Monday.
- B. Riley FBR cut the price target on Carvana Co (NYSE:CVNA) from $125 to $105. Carvana closed at $80.01 on Monday.
- Wedbush lowered the price target for Varonis Systems Inc (NASDAQ:VRNS) from $105 to $88. Varonis Systems shares closed at $64.64 on Monday.
- Barclays raised BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:BCRX) price target from $4 to $7. BioCryst Pharmaceuticals closed at $3.93 on Monday.
- Needham boosted the price target for Five9 Inc (NASDAQ:FIVN) from $82 to $115. Five9 closed at $95.88 on Monday.
- Stifel cut Cutera, Inc. (NASDAQ:CUTR) price target from $32 to $26. Cutera closed at $12.90 on Monday.
- HC Wainwright & Co. cut the price target for Stemline Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:STML) from $18 to $12.5. Stemline Therapeutics closed at $12.10 on Monday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.