5 Biggest Price Target Changes For Thursday
- Morgan Stanley raised the price target for Inovalon Holdings Inc (NASDAQ:INOV) from $10 to $13. Inovalon shares closed at $13.01 on Wednesday.
- JMP Securities cut the price target for DBV Technologies S.A. (NASDAQ:DBVT) from $30 to $20. DBV Technologies shares closed at $14.15 on Wednesday.
- Morgan Stanley lowered the price target for Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE:BYD) from $35 to $31. Boyd Gaming shares closed at $20.80 on Wednesday.
- Canaccord Genuity cut Civitas Solutions Inc (NYSE:CIVI) price target from $19 to $17.75. Civitas shares closed at $17.54 on Wednesday.
- Morgan Stanley lowered Host Hotels and Resorts Inc (NYSE:HST) price target from $21 to $16. Host Hotels shares closed at $17.22 on Wednesday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.