- Morgan Stanley cut the price target for Brown & Brown, Inc. BRO from $25 to $12.50. Brown & Brown shares closed at $51.02 on Wednesday.
- Deutsche Bank boosted the price target for Nasdaq, Inc. NDAQ from $90 to $95. Nasdaq shares closed at $83.49 on Wednesday.
- Credit Suisse raised PVH Corp. PVH price target from $175 to $178. PVH shares closed at $144.02 on Wednesday.
- UBS lowered Hasbro, Inc. HAS price target from $103 to $92. Hasbro shares closed at $83.82 on Wednesday.
- KeyBanc raised the price target on Autodesk, Inc. ADSK from $138 to $144. Autodesk shares closed at $124.55 on Wednesday.
- Deutsche Bank cut the price target for Chubb Limited CB from $149 to $140. Chubb shares closed at $138.26 on Wednesday.
- Stifel Nicolaus increased Concho Resources Inc. CXO price target from $200 to $212. Concho Resources shares closed at $143.25 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.