- UBS raised the price target for AutoZone, Inc. AZO from $750 to $810. AutoZone shares closed at $712.76 on Tuesday.
- Stifel boosted the price target for G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. GIII from $28 to $33. G-III Apparel shares closed at $34.30 on Tuesday.
- Wells Fargo increased Toll Brothers Inc TOL price target from $42 to $54. Toll Brothers shares closed at $46.93 on Tuesday.
- Piper Jaffray boosted the price target on AeroVironment, Inc. AVAV from $36 to $42. AeroVironment shares closed at $43.25 on Tuesday.
- Jefferies lowered Dave & Buster's Entertainment Inc PLAY price target from $74 to $67. Dave & Buster's shares closed at $52.89 on Tuesday.
- Cowen raised First Solar, Inc. FSLR price target from $66 to $77. First Solar shares closed at $61.21 on Tuesday.
- Morgan Stanley cut the price target on Henry Schein, Inc. HSIC from $73 to $65. Henry Schein shares closed at $71.10 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.