5 Biggest Price Target Changes For Monday
- Susquehanna raised J M Smucker Co (NYSE:SJM) price target from $110 to $127. Smucker shares closed at $104.12 on Friday.
- Stifel cut the price target for Equifax Inc. (NYSE:EFX) from $149 to $115. Equifax shares closed at $108.74 on Friday.
- BMO Capital boosted the price target for NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA) from $135 to $200. NVIDIA shares closed at $216.14 on Friday.
- Mizuho Securities raised salesforce.com, inc. (NYSE:CRM) price target from $110 to $120. salesforce.com shares closed at $105.24 on Friday.
- MKM Partners boosted the price target on Yelp Inc (NYSE:YELP) from $48 to $55. Yelp shares closed at $45.98 on Friday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.