7 Biggest Price Target Changes For Friday
- Loop Capital raised the price target on Core Laboratories N.V. (NYSE: CLB) from $125 to $130. Core Laboratories shares closed at $113.50 on Thursday.
- DA Davidson increased the price target for Sonoco Products Co (NYSE: SON) from $48 to $54. Sonoco Products shares closed at $52.82 on Thursday.
- BMO Capital boosted Fortinet Inc (NASDAQ: FTNT) price target from $44 to $46. Fortinet shares closed at $38.51 on Thursday.
- Jefferies cut Humana Inc (NYSE: HUM) price target from $237 to $221. Humana shares closed at $214.24 on Thursday.
- Compass Point lowered Ocwen Financial Corp (NYSE: OCN) price target from $5 to $3.50. Ocwen Financial shares closed at $2.49 on Thursday.
- Aegis Capital raised the price target for CSX Corporation (NASDAQ: CSX) from $50 to $64. CSX shares closed at $49.56 on Thursday.
- Cowen boosted the price target on Visa Inc (NYSE: V) from $100 to $105. Visa shares closed at $91.15 on Thursday.
Latest Ratings for CLB
|Apr 2017||Loop Capital||Upgrades||Hold||Buy|
|Dec 2016||UBS||Initiates Coverage On||Neutral|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.