7 Biggest Price Target Changes For Monday
- Stifel Nicolaus boosted the price target for Alaska Air Group, Inc. (NYSE: ALK) from $105 to $145. Alaska Air shares closed at $93.36 on Friday.
- Canaccord Genuity lowered the price target for Sonic Corporation (NASDAQ: SONC) from $30 to $24. Sonic shares closed at $23.78 on Friday.
- Deutsche Bank boosted Netflix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NFLX) price target from $110 to $125. Netflix shares closed at $145.11 on Friday.
- Susquehanna raised Johnson Controls International plc (NYSE: JCI) price target from $47 to $49. Johnson Controls shares closed at $41.97 on Friday.
- Bank of America increased the price target on FireEye Inc (NASDAQ: FEYE) from $13.50 to $18. FireEye shares closed at $10.73 on Friday.
- Wedbush raised the price target for Shake Shack Inc (NYSE: SHAK) from $30 to $33. Shake Shack shares closed at $32.45 on Friday.
- Deutsche Bank raised the price target on Tesla Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA) from $220 to $240. Tesla shares closed at $261.50 on Friday.
Latest Ratings for ALK
|Mar 2017||Stifel Nicolaus||Upgrades||Hold||Buy|
|Jan 2017||Bank of America||Upgrades||Neutral||Buy|
|Jan 2017||Cowen & Co.||Downgrades||Outperform||Market Perform|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.