- Seaport Global raised the price target for Twin Disc, Incorporated TWIN from $11 to $24. Twitter shares closed at $17.80 on Friday.
- Goldman Sachs boosted the price target for Apple Inc. AAPL from $133 to $150. Apple shares closed at $132.42 on Friday.
- Mizuho cut the price target on Occidental Petroleum Corporation OXY from $87 to $70. Occidental Petroleum shares closed at $68.19 on Friday.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey increased Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida SBCF price target from $23 to $26. Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida shares closed at $22.89 on Friday.
- RBC Capital raised the price target for Reynolds American, Inc. RAI from $54 to $60. Reynolds American shares closed at $60.54 on Friday.
- Oppenheimer boosted Panera Bread Co PNRA price target from $240 to $260. Panera Bread shares closed at $231.18 on Friday.
- Stifel increased the price target on Activision Blizzard, Inc. ATVI from $45 to $53. Activision Blizzard shares closed at $39.73 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.