7 Biggest Price Target Changes For Wednesday
- Wedbush raised Coach Inc (NYSE: COH) price target from $36 to $38. Coach shares closed at $37.35 on Tuesday.
- HSBC boosted the price target for Constellation Brands, Inc. (NYSE: STZ) from $132 to $153. Constellation Brands shares closed at $149.76 on Tuesday.
- Citi boosted the price target on Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) from $130 to $140. Apple shares closed at $121.35 on Tuesday.
- Credit Suisse increased the price target for Danaher Corporation (NYSE: DHR) from $80 to $93. Danaher shares closed at $83.92 on Tuesday.
- Barclays cut United Parcel Service, Inc. (NYSE: UPS) price target from $122 to $115. UPS shares closed at $109.13 on Tuesday.
- Jefferies raised the price target for Aetna Inc (NYSE: AET) from $130 to $133. Aetna shares closed at $118.61 on Tuesday.
- Stifel increased the price target on Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) from $115 to $130. Apple shares closed at $121.35 on Tuesday.
Latest Ratings for COH
|Feb 2017||Goldman Sachs||Upgrades||Neutral||Sell|
|Feb 2017||Evercore ISI Group||Upgrades||Hold||Buy|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.