7 Biggest Price Target Changes For Thursday
- Wunderlich boosted Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR) price target from $280 to $330. Charter Communications shares closed at $275.31 on Wednesday.
- Deutsche Bank raised Dana Inc (NYSE: DAN) price target from $16 to $20. Dana shares closed at $16.89 on Wednesday.
- Jefferies increased the price target for Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) from $69 to $78. Polaris Industries shares closed at $86.86 on Wednesday.
- Leerink Swann lowered the price target on Cerner Corporation (NASDAQ: CERN) from $65 to $50. Cerner shares closed at $49.78 on Wednesday.
- Citigroup increased the price target for Travelers Companies Inc (NYSE: TRV) from $119 to $130. Travelers shares closed at $113.35 on Wednesday.
- Jefferies cut the price target for Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES) from $17 to $15. Guess? shares closed at $15.32 on Wednesday.
- UBS boosted the price target on PVH Corp (NYSE: PVH) from $125 to $130. PVH shares closed at $105.94 on Wednesday.
Latest Ratings for CHTR
|Feb 2017||Telsey Advisory Group||Downgrades||Outperform||Market Perform|
|Jan 2017||HSBC||Initiates Coverage On||Hold|
|Dec 2016||RBC Capital||Initiates Coverage On||Outperform|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.