5 Biggest Price Target Changes For Wednesday
- Citi lowered the price target on Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC) from $38 to $36. Intel shares closed at $37.75 on Tuesday.
- Credit Suisse boosted Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) price target from $90 to $96. Yum! Brands shares closed at $86.16 on Tuesday.
- Citigroup increased the price target for Western Refining, Inc. (NYSE: WNR) from $23 to $34. Western Refining shares closed at $28.07 on Tuesday.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey cut the price target for Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd (NASDAQ: NCLH) from $52 to $43. Norwegian Cruise Line shares closed at $38.25 on Tuesday.
- Goldman Sachs cut the price target for Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC) from $39 to $36. Intel shares closed at $37.75 on Tuesday.
Latest Ratings for YUM
|Apr 2017||BMO Capital||Initiates Coverage On||Market Perform|
|Mar 2017||Evercore ISI Group||Upgrades||In-Line||Outperform|
|Feb 2017||Longbow Research||Downgrades||Buy||Neutral|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.