7 Biggest Price Target Changes For Tuesday
- Morgan Stanley boosted the price target for SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSNC) from $37 to $39. SS&C Technologies shares closed at $31.78 on Monday.
- Credit Suisse lowered the price target for J M Smucker Co (NYSE: SJM) from $158 to $145. Smucker shares closed at $137.72 on Monday.
- Goldman Sachs increased the price target for Eli Lilly and Co (NYSE: LLY) from $89 to $95. Eli Lilly shares closed at $79.52 on Monday.
- Credit Suisse boosted the price target on CBOE Holdings, Inc (NASDAQ: CBOE) from $60 to $67. CBOE Holdings shares closed at $66.59 on Monday.
- Morgan Stanley raised AutoZone, Inc. (NYSE: AZO) price target from $820 to $840. AutoZone shares closed at $758.88 on Monday.
- Barclays raised Targa Resources Corp (NYSE: TRGP) price target from $47 to $55. Targa Resources shares closed at $46.78 on Monday.
- JPMorgan increased Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN) price target from $925 to $1,000. Amazon.com shares closed at $799.16 on Monday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.