7 Biggest Price Target Changes For Thursday
- Deutsche Bank lowered the price target for Wells Fargo & Co (NYSE: WFC) from $59 to $50. Wells Fargo shares closed at $45.83 on Wednesday.
- RBC Capital raised the price target for Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) from $120 to $125. Apple shares closed at $113.55 on Wednesday.
- Morgan Stanley boosted the price target for ON Semiconductor Corp (NASDAQ: ON) from $10 to $12. ON Semiconductor shares closed at $11.78 on Wednesday.
- Goldman Sachs increased the price target on Nintendo Co., Ltd (ADR) (OTC: NTDOY) from ¥15,000 to ¥23,400. Nintendo shares closed at $33.40 on Wednesday.
- Nomura raised Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) price target from $120 to $135. Apple shares closed at $113.55 on Wednesday.
- UBS raised Red Hat Inc (NYSE: RHT) price target from $85 to $90. Red Hat shares closed at $77.04 on Wednesday.
- BMO Capital increased Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN) price target from $875 to $900. Amazon.com shares closed at $789.74 on Wednesday.
Latest Ratings for WFC
|Feb 2017||Credit Suisse||Downgrades||Outperform||Neutral|
|Jan 2017||Argus Research||Downgrades||Buy||Hold|
|Jan 2017||UBS||Initiates Coverage On||Neutral|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.