- BMO Capital raised the price target for Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. RIGL from $4 to $6. Rigel Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $3.37 on Wednesday.
- Morgan Stanley cut salesforce.com, inc. CRM price target from $110 to $107. salesforce.com shares closed at $79.42 on Wednesday.
- Keefe Bruyette & Woods raised the price target for Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida SBCF from $18 to $20. Seacoast Banking shares closed at $16.45 on Wednesday.
- Citi cut salesforce.com, inc. CRM price target from $94 to $89. salesforce.com shares closed at $79.42 on Wednesday.
- Jefferies raised the price target on Shoe Carnival, Inc. SCVL from $24 to $29. Shoe Carnival shares closed at $29.66 on Wednesday.
- Cowen increased the price target for Micron Technology, Inc. MU from $15 to $19. Micron shares closed at $16.49 on Wednesday.
- Mizuho raised VMware, Inc. VMW price target from $61 to $66. VMware shares closed at $73.33 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.