Benzinga's Top Initiations
- Analysts at Barclays initiated coverage on Azure Power Global Ltd (NYSE: AZRE) with an Overweight rating. The price target for Azure Power Global is set to $23. Azure Power Global shares closed at $17.50 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Alcoa Corporation (NYSE: AA) with a Sell rating. The price target for Alcoa is set to $26. Alcoa shares closed at $28.97 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Raymond James initiated coverage of Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: BLCM) with an Outperform rating. The price target for Bellicum Pharmaceuticals is set to $29. Bellicum Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $17.93 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at CL King initiated coverage on Littelfuse, Inc. (NASDAQ: LFUS) with a Buy rating. Littelfuse shares closed at $145.79 on Wednesday.
- Needham initiated coverage on Mobileye NV (NYSE: MBLY) with a Buy rating. The price target for Mobileye is set to $55. Mobileye shares closed at $37.23 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Macquarie initiated coverage on Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV (NYSE: FCAU) with an Underperform rating. Fiat Chrysler shares closed at $7.66 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Akorn, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKRX) with a Sell rating. The price target for Akorn is set to $20. Akorn shares closed at $21.22 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Janney Capital initiated coverage on Seaspan Corporation (NYSE: SSW) with a Neutral rating. The price target for Seaspan is set to $10. Seaspan shares closed at $8.97 on Wednesday.
- CL King initiated coverage on General Cable Corporation (NYSE: BGC) with a Neutral rating. General Cable shares closed at $18.75 on Wednesday.
- Macquarie initiated coverage on General Motors Company (NYSE: GM) with an Outperform rating. General Motors shares closed at $34.53 on Wednesday.
Latest Ratings for AZRE
|Dec 2016||Barclays||Initiates Coverage On||Overweight|
|Nov 2016||Roth Capital||Initiates Coverage On||Buy|
|Nov 2016||Credit Suisse||Initiates Coverage On||Outperform|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.