- KeyBanc initiated coverage on MAXIMUS, Inc. MMS with a Overweight rating. MAXIMUS shares closed at $52.82 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Jefferies assumed coverage on DDR Corp DDR with a Hold rating. DDR shares closed at $18.05 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Argus initiated coverage of Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (USA) CP with a Buy rating. Canadian Pacific Railway shares closed at $126.41 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at FBR Capital initiated coverage on Callaway Golf Co ELY with a Outperform rating. Callaway Golf shares gained 1.50 percent to $10.12 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Benchmark initiated coverage of InVitae Corp NVTA with a Hold rating. InVitae shares closed at $7.30 on Wednesday.
- Baird initiated coverage of Douglas Emmett, Inc. DEI with a Outperform rating. Douglas Emmett shares closed at $34.79 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.