- Goldman Sachs downgraded Adeptus Health Inc ADPT from Buy to Neutral. Adeptus Health shares rose 2.21 percent to close at $8.79 on Thursday.
- Barclays downgraded Fitbit Inc FIT from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Fitbit shares rose 1.06 percent to $8.60 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at JP Morgan downgraded Aspen Aerogels Inc ASPN from Overweight to Neutral. Aspen Aerogels shares fell 2.48 percent to close at $5.89 on Thursday.
- BMO Capital downgraded Brown & Brown, Inc. BRO from Market Perform to Underperform. Brown & Brown shares rose 0.91 percent to close at $36.54 on Thursday.
- Analysts at William Blair downgraded El Pollo LoCo Holdings Inc LOCO from Outperform to Market Perform. El Pollo Loco shares dropped 9.84 percent to $11.00 in pre-market trading.
- HSBC downgraded Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (ADR) TEVA from Buy to Hold. Teva shares rose 0.92 percent to $39.56 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital downgraded MDC Partners Inc MDCA from Outperform to Market Perform. MDC Partners shares fell 48.21 percent to $4.35 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America downgraded Whole Foods Market, Inc. WFM from Neutral to Underperform. Whole Foods shares declined 1.44 percent to $28.05 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Raymond James downgraded Papa Murphy's Holdings Inc FRSH from Outperform to Market Perform. Papa Murphy's shares declined 23.43 percent to close at $4.02 on Thursday.
- Analysts at DA Davidson downgraded Fluor Corporation (NEW) FLR from Buy to Neutral. Fluor shares fell 15.41 percent to $43.81 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.