Benzinga's Top Downgrades
- Evercore ISI Group downgraded Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. (NYSE: DPS) from Buy to Hold. Dr Pepper Snapple shares declined 1.09 percent to $89.77 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays downgraded Cabelas Inc (NYSE: CAB) from Overweight to Equal-Weight. The price target for Cabelas has been raised from $50 to $64. Cabelas shares rose 0.09 percent to $63.24 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James downgraded Wells Fargo & Co (NYSE: WFC) from Market Perform to Underperform. Wells Fargo shares declined 0.23 percent to $43.73 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded GrubHub Inc (NYSE: GRUB) from Buy to Hold. GrubHub shares declined 3.94 percent to $41.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley downgraded ONEOK, Inc. (NYSE: OKE) from Overweight to Equal-weight. ONEOK shares fell 0.54 percent to close at $51.11 on Monday.
- Analysts at Mizuho Securities downgraded Depomed Inc (NASDAQ: DEPO) from Buy to Neutral. Depomed shares rose 1.60 percent to $25.99 in pre-market trading.
- Guggenheim Securities downgraded Splunk Inc (NASDAQ: SPLK) from Buy to Neutral. Splunk shares fell 1.27 percent to $60.40 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Wells Fargo downgraded PacWest Bancorp (NASDAQ: PACW) from Outperform to Market Perform. PacWest Bancorp shares fell 1.10 percent to close at $42.44 on Monday.
- JP Morgan downgraded Reinsurance Group of America Inc (NYSE: RGA) from Overweight to Neutral. Reinsurance Group shares slipped 0.58 percent to close at $107.31 on Monday.
- Analysts at UBS downgraded Columbia Pipeline Partners LP (NYSE: CPPL) from Buy to Neutral. Columbia Pipeline shares fell 0.06 percent to close at $16.13 on Monday.
Latest Ratings for OKE
|Feb 2017||Credit Suisse||Upgrades||Neutral||Outperform|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.