- Bank of America downgraded Edgewell Personal Care Co EPC from Buy to Neutral. Edgewell Personal Care shares fell 1.22 percent to $76.07 in pre-market trading.
- Baird downgraded Cepheid CPHD from Outperform to Neutral. Cepheid shares closed at $52.43 on Friday.
- Analysts at Janney Capital downgraded XL Group Ltd. XL from Buy to Neutral. XL Group shares closed at $34.29 on Thursday.
- Cowen & Co. downgraded Target Corporation TGT from Outperform to Market Perform. Target shares dropped 1.01 percent to $68.30 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded Occidental Petroleum Corporation OXY from Neutral to Underweight. Occidental Petroleum shares dropped 1.22 percent to $75.18 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Morgan Stanley downgraded TrueCar Inc TRUE from Equal-weight to Underweight. TrueCar shares fell 4.30 percent to $8.45 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at UBS downgraded Spectra Energy Corp. SE from Buy to Neutral. Spectra Energy shares declined 1.73 percent to $42.06 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded RetailMeNot Inc SALE from Equal-weight to Underweight. RetailMeNot shares fell 6.44 percent to $10.75 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank downgraded Finish Line Inc FINL from Buy to Hold. Finish Line shares closed at $23.40 on Friday.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded Reynolds American, Inc. RAI from Buy to Neutral. Reynolds American shares closed at $47.15 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.