Benzinga's Top Downgrades
- Analysts at Pacific Crest downgraded Imperva Inc (NYSE: IMPV) from Overweight to Sector Weight. Imperva shares fell 0.09 percent to close at $46.64 on Monday.
- Rosenblatt downgraded Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) from Neutral to Sell. Autodesk shares fell 0.78 percent to $67.79 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America downgraded Heico Corp (NYSE: HEI) from Buy to Neutral. Heico shares declined 1.16 percent to $68.29 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Wells Fargo downgraded Mantech International Corp (NASDAQ: MANT) from Market Perform to Underperform. Mantech shares fell 1.21 percent to close at $40.99 on Monday.
- Analysts at JPMorgan downgraded Signet Jewelers Ltd. (NYSE: SIG) from Overweight to Neutral. Signet shares fell 1.35 percent to $79.10 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James downgraded Rackspace Hosting, Inc. (NYSE: RAX) from Outperform to Underperform. Rackspace shares rose 0.22 percent to $31.53 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Seaport Global downgraded Marathon Oil Corporation(NYSE: MRO) from Buy to Neutral. Marathon Oil shares rose 0.38 percent to $16.05 in pre-market trading.
Latest Ratings for IMPV
|Mar 2017||Monness Crespi Hardt||Initiates Coverage On||Buy|
|Nov 2016||DA Davidson||Upgrades||Neutral||Buy|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.