Benzinga's Top Downgrades
- Roth Capital downgraded Sodastream International Ltd (NASDAQ: SODA) from Buy to Neutral. SodaStream shares dropped 1.03 percent to $27.96 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs downgraded Western Digital Corp (NASDAQ: WDC) from Neutral to Sell. The price target for Western Digital has been lowered from $47 to $38. Western Digital shares slipped 2.06 percent to $44.12 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at DA Davidson downgraded Tableau Software Inc (NYSE: DATA) from Buy to Neutral. The price target for Tableau Software has been lowered from $101 to $59. Tableau Software shares fell 4.26 percent to $54.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Northland Securities downgraded Glu Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ: GLUU) from Outperform to Market Perform. Glu Mobile shares fell 7.42 percent to $2.12 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup downgraded The Rubicon Project Inc (NYSE: RUBI) from Buy to Neutral. The price target for Rubicon Project has been lowered from $26 to $17. Rubicon Project shares tumbled 27.72 percent to $9.88 in pre-market trading.
- Mizuho Securities downgraded Amedisys Inc (NASDAQ: AMED) from Buy to Neutral. Amedisys shares rose 0.13 percent to close at $53.85 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Dougherty & Company downgraded Callidus Software Inc. (NASDAQ: CALD) from Buy to Neutral. Callidus Software shares declined 10.01 percent to $17.98 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse downgraded Mosaic Co (NYSE: MOS) from Neutral to Underperform. Mosaic shares rose 0.04 percent to $27.27 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital downgraded Endologix, Inc. (NASDAQ: ELGX) from Outperform to Sector Perform. Endologix shares fell 10.40 percent to $12.32 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) from Overweight to Underweight. Canadian Solar shares dropped 4.03 percent to $13.80 in pre-market trading.
Latest Ratings for SODA
|Aug 2016||Roth Capital||Downgrades||Buy||Neutral|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.