Benzinga's Top Downgrades
- BMO Capital downgraded The Kroger Co (NYSE: KR) from Outperform to Market Perform. Kroger shares dropped 0.74 percent to $33.76 in pre-market trading.
- Daiwa Securities downgraded Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) from Buy to Outperform. Apple shares slipped 0.26 percent to $105.77 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Bank of America downgraded Portland General Electric Company (NYSE: POR) from Buy to Neutral. Portland General Electric shares rose 1.44 percent to close at $44.30 on Monday.
- Analysts at Baird downgraded SolarCity Corp (NASDAQ: SCTY) from Outperform to Neutral. SolarCity shares fell 0.89 percent to $24.50 in pre-market trading.
- Imperial Capital downgraded FleetMatics Group PLC (NYSE: FLTX) from Outperform to In-line. FleetMatics shares climbed 38.71 percent to close at $59.59 on Monday.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: KERX) from Buy to Hold. Keryx Biopharmaceuticals shares fell 1.27 percent to $4.66 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at RBC Capital downgraded Wendys Co (NASDAQ: WEN) from Outperform to Sector Perform. Wendy's shares declined 1.44 percent to $9.59 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Raymond James downgraded Akorn, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKRX) from Outperform to Market Perform. Akorn shares fell 1.26 percent to close at $33.80 on Monday.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey downgraded Cabot Corp (NYSE: CBT) from Buy to Neutral. Cabot shares rose 1.05 percent to close at $49.20 on Monday.
- Wunderlich downgraded Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (NYSE: BCEI) from Hold to Sell. Bonanza Creek Energy shares dropped 17.95 percent to $0.660 in pre-market trading.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.