Benzinga's Top Downgrades
- Argus Research downgraded Southwest Airlines Co (NYSE: LUV) from Buy to Hold. Southwest Airlines shares declined 0.21 percent to $37.75 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank downgraded Tableau Software Inc (NYSE: DATA) from Buy to Hold. Tableau Software shares declined 2.44 percent to $55.67 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Piper Jaffray downgraded Deere & Company (NYSE: DE) from Neutral to Underweight. Deere shares declined 1.40 percent to $79.00 in pre-market trading.
- Wedbush downgraded Outerwall Inc (NASDAQ: OUTR) from Buy to Neutral. Outerwall shares dropped 2.79 percent to $45.60 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Citigroup downgraded Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (NYSE: CBI) from Buy to Neutral. The price target for Chicago Bridge & Iron has been lowered from $48 to $38. Chicago Bridge & Iron shares fell 7.20 percent to close at $35.96 on Friday.
- Analysts at Raymond James downgraded FLIR Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLIR) from Strong Buy to Outperform. FLIR Systems shares declined 1.02 percent to $32.89 in pre-market trading.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey downgraded Extra Space Storage, Inc. (NYSE: EXR) from Buy to Neutral. Extra Space Storage shares rose 0.79 percent to close at $93.62 on Friday.
- Susquehanna downgraded Trinity Industries Inc (NYSE: TRN) from Positive to Neutral. Trinity Industries shares gained 4.67 percent to close at $21.96 on Friday.
- RBC Capital downgraded Ameriprise Financial, Inc. (NYSE: AMP) from Outperform to Sector Perform. Ameriprise Financial shares rose 0.86 percent to close at $97.08 on Friday.
- Analysts at Berenberg downgraded Nucor Corporation (NYSE: NUE) from Buy to Hold. Nucor shares gained 0.76 percent to close at $52.72 on Friday.
Latest Ratings for FLIR
|Feb 2017||Imperial Capital||Downgrades||Outperform||In-Line|
|Jan 2017||SunTrust Robinson Humphrey||Initiates Coverage On||Hold|
|Oct 2016||Baird||Initiates Coverage on||Neutral|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.