- Benchmark analyst Mark Miller maintains MKS Instruments Inc MKSI with a Buy and lowers the price target from $125 to $115.
- Miller adjusted his estimates to reflect the impact of the ransomware incident on sales and the subsequent lower factory loading on margins.
- For 1Q23, the analyst projects a non-GAAP loss of $(0.14) per share on sales of $795 million.
- Miller's 2023 estimate now calls for non-GAAP EPS of $4.06 on sales of $3.83 billion.
- Several factors will likely produce a rebound in 2024, including a cyclical recovery in semi-capex, the ramp of new fabs, and spending by the U.S., Europe, and Japan supporting internal chip production.
- For 2024, the analyst projects non-GAAP EPS of $6.97 on sales of $4.29 billion.
- Based on the revised 2024 estimates, he is lowering his target price from $125 to $115.
- Price Action: MKSI shares traded lower by 3.75% at $85.67 on the last check Wednesday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.