- Mizuho analyst Vijay Rakesh maintained a Buy on NIO Inc NIO and cut the price target to $34 from $40.
- The Tesla Inc TSLA rival reported soft September quarter revenue and EPS and guided to weaker December quarter revenue with deliveries below consensus with ~7k production impact in October.
- Also Read: Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Trim Holdings In This Tesla Competitor Again
- Looking out, NIO guided December quarter deliveries below consensus with supply chain constraints, battery costs to remain a headwind into C23E, and model ramps with ET5 and Europe a tailwind.
- While the secular electrification trend remains strong and NIO is well-positioned, the stock has seen headwinds with high commodity costs, weaker consumer sentiment, and U.S.-China regulatory concerns.
- B of A Securities analyst Ming Hsun Lee maintained a Buy and cut the price target from $16 to $15.
- Price Action: NIO shares traded higher by 9.62% at $11.34 on the last check Friday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.