This Analyst Sees 24% Upside In Ambarella - Read Why
- KeyBanc analyst John Vinh upgraded Ambarella Inc (NASDAQ:AMBA) to Overweight from Sector Weight with a $185 price target, implying a 24.2% upside.
- Vinh sees "multiple favorable tailwinds" related to the adoption of computer vision within the security and automotive end markets amid limited competition with the HiSilicon ban.
- Vinh also has increasing confidence in front-facing advanced driver assistance systems adoption.
- Further, with its "highly differentiated CV/AI assets" and adoption in auto tech, Ambarella represents one of the most attractive takeover targets in semiconductors, Vinh noted.
- Price Action: AMBA shares closed higher by 2.72% at $148.92 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.