- Raymond James upgraded KB Home KBH from Underperform to Market Perform. KB Home shares closed at $20.04 on Wednesday.
- Raymond James upgraded SkyWest, Inc. SKYW from Outperform to Strong Buy. SkyWest shares closed at $30.40 on Wednesday.
- Credit Suisse upgraded NuStar Energy L.P. NS from Underperform to Neutral. NuStar Energy shares rose 0.69 percent to $48.17 in pre-market trading.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp CTSH from Hold to Buy. Cognizant Technology Solutions shares rose 0.24 percent to $58.80 in pre-market trading.
- DA Davidson upgraded MasTec, Inc. MTZ from Neutral to Buy. The price target is set to $50.
- Raymond James downgraded Wix.Com Ltd WIX from Outperform to Market Perform. Wix.Com shares fell 0.94 percent to $73.90 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded Tractor Supply Company TSCO From Buy to Neutral. Tractor Supply shares rose 0.06 percent to $64.65 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital initiated coverage on Keane Group Inc FRAC with a Market Perform rating. Keane Group shares closed at $15.70 on Wednesday.
- BMO Capital initiated coverage on RPC, Inc. RES with an Outperform rating. The price target is set to $24.00.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on SeaWorld Entertainment Inc SEAS with a Buy rating. The price target is set to $22. SeaWorld Entertainment shares closed at $16.01 on Wednesday.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey initiated coverage on Six Flags Entertainment Corp SIX with a Buy rating. Six Flags Entertainment shares closed at $57.60 on Wednesday.
- Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on Reata Pharmaceuticals Inc RETA with a Buy rating. The price target is set to $55.
- Benchmark initiated coverage on NCR Corporation NCR with a Buy rating. NCR shares closed at $43.61 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.