Imperial Capital picked seven companies as "best ideas" based on recent stock prices and 12-month target prices. The brokerage believes these ideas offered average upside potentials of about 27 percent.
The following stocks are assigned an Outperform rating:
- Callaway Golf Co ELY: The brokerage has $14 as the target price on compelling valuation and long-term margin growth.
- FLIR Systems, Inc. FLIR: Price tag of $40, citing the company has cash of $903 million than its total debt of $541 million.
- Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. HA: Price target is $58 as the company is well place to gain from margin due to a balanced network route and growth opportunities.
- McDermott International MDR: Price objective is $7. Imperial Capital believes the company could gain from increasing demand for offshore oil and gas construction activities driven by geographic footprint.
- Newfield Exploration Co. NFX: Target price is $53, citing the development mode drilling in the STACK.
- Tropicana Entertainment Inc TPCA: Price tag is $28. The brokerage expects continued growth driven by its Atlantic City and St. Louis casinos as the stock is undervalued.
- Varonis Systems Inc VRNS: Price objective is $35. The company is poised to get higher share of IT budgets enabling it to sustain profitability, according to the analysts.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.