HAE, ELGX, XRAY...BMO Capital Highlights This Week's MedTech Earnings
Halfway through earnings season and analysts at BMO Capital Markets have noticed the following themes regarding MedTech companies:
- Q2 has no clear theme of upward revisions, like what the market saw in Q1
- Companies with large market cap have beat revenue, and virtually all have beaten EPS estimates also
In a note to investors, BMO highlighted earnings this week in MedTech, noting that they are now focusing more on small-cap names.
- Haemonetics Corporation (NYSE: HAE) – Reported pre-market (PM), Q1 EPS $0.25 vs $0.29 estimated, revenues of $209.96M vs $205.24M estimated
- Glaukos Corp (NYSE: GKOS) – After hours (AH)
- Orthofix International NV (NASDAQ: OFIX) – AH
- Mazor Robotics Ltd (NASDAQ: MZOR) – PM
- Wright Medical Group (NASDAQ: WMGI) – AH
- Endologix, Inc (NASDAQ: ELGX) – AH
- DexCom, Inc (NASDAQ: DXCM) – AH
- Intersect ENT Inc (NASDAQ: XENT) – AH
- Insulet Corporation (NASDAQ: PODD) – AH
- STAAR Surgical Company (NASDAQ: STAA) – AH
- Cardiovascular Systems Inc (NASDAQ: CSII) – AH
- K2M Group Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: KTWO) – AH
- Becton Dickinson and Co (NYSE: BDX) – PM
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc (NYSE: HRC) – PM
- Rewalk Robotics Ltd (NASDAQ: RWLK) – PM
- DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc (NASDAQ: XRAY) – PM
- AtriCure Inc (NASDAQ: ATRC) – AH
BMO expects fundamental to be in the spotlight as the remainder of earnings season unfolds.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.