Analysts Give Healthcare Sector A Clean Bill Of Health
Here’s a summary of recent analyst coverage on Healthcare:
- Bernstein on HCA Holdings Inc (NYSE: HCA): Market Perform, $88 Price Target
- Bernstein on UnitedHealth Group Inc (NYSE: UNH): Outperform, $142 Price Target
- Morgan Stanley on Cepheid (NASDAQ: CPHD): Equal Weight, $30 Price Target
- Janney Capital on Cynapsus Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: CYNA): Buy, $24 Price Target
- BTIG Research on Entellus Medical Inc (NASDAQ: ENTL): Buy, $22 Price Target
- Piper Jaffray on DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc (NASDAQ: XRAY): Overweight, $70 Price Target
- Avondale on Kindred Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE: KND): Market Perform, $14 Price Target
With the exception of Avondale’s note on Kindred, all of these ratings were the result of fresh initiations. In almost every case the research firms leaned positive on the sector. Also of note, there is an average upside of 16 percent for these stocks between the analysts price targets and their current share prices.
Latest Ratings for HCA
|Apr 2017||Deutsche Bank||Initiates Coverage On||Buy|
|Jan 2017||PiperJaffray||Initiates Coverage On||Overweight|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.