One Analyst's Top 5 Takeaways From Johnson & Johnson's Analyst Day
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) hosted its annual analyst day earlier this week. Credit Suisse didn't see anything materially changing their view of the company's stock, but still had some notable takeaways.
- "Strong commitment to broad footprint."
- "Technology, innovation and business development overarching themes of the day."
- "Consumer topline performance improving, with margin expansion likely to follow."
- "JNJ also expecting accelerating market growth in Medical Devices."
- "Attention now shifts back to Pharma at ASCO."
Credit Suisse holds a Neutral rating and $112 price target on shares. The stock closed Thursday at $112.85, down 0.6 percent.
Latest Ratings for JNJ
|Jan 2017||Wells Fargo||Downgrades||Outperform||Market Perform|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.