RBC Initiates On The Entertainment Sector; You Might Be Really Surprised By Its Top Bull Idea
An RBC analyst initiated coverage on numerous Media & Entertainment stocks Thursday afternoon.
Below is the complete list (sniped from the Benzinga Pro platform):
Of the above Outperform rated stocks, the RBC analyst suggested the loftiest price target on quite an unsuspecting company, considering it's peers.
- Hemisphere Media Group Inc (NASDAQ: HMTV) - current price level suggests 32 percent upside to price target.
- CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS) - price target represents potential upside of 27 percent.
- Time Warner Inc (NYSE: TWX) - target suggests 26 percent price appreciation.
- Discovery Communications Inc. (NASDAQ: DISCA) - potential upside of 25 percent.
- Twenty-First Century Fox Inc (NASDAQ: FOXA) - potential upside of 22 percent.
Latest Ratings for DIS
|Jan 2017||Morgan Stanley||Upgrades||Equal-Weight||Overweight|
|Jan 2017||BMO Capital||Downgrades||Market Perform||Underperform|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.