Top Apple Analyst Sees 8 Risks To Investors
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) is expected to give updates on its Apple Watch on Monday during the company's keynote presentation dubbed the 'Spring Forward' event. This will be Apple's first new product category in five years.
Amid the recent surge in Apple's stock price and record valuation levels, Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Brian White wrote about potential risks for investors in Apple's stock.
Here are the eight risks White outlined in his report:
- The health of the economy and consumer trends.
- The ability to retain key Apple employees.
- The ability to broaden the portfolio through a wider array of price points to expand consumer adoption.
- The ability to successfully open up new market opportunities.
- The ability to navigate litigation with competitors and potential antitrust issues.
- Technology trends in the markets of personal computers, smartphones, tablets and digital music.
- Competition and pricing pressure across key Apple product categories
- Potential disruption from component supply, labor issues and channel inventory.
Cantor Fitzgerald rates Apple as a Buy with a $160 price target.
Shares of Apple closed Friday at $126.60.
Latest Ratings for AAPL
|Jan 2017||OTR Global||Downgrades||Negative|
|Jan 2017||Guggenheim||Initiates Coverage On||Buy|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.